We offer free estimates on our competitively priced insulation services in Mulberry, FL.
Insulation services can be grouped into four categories: inspection of existing insulation, installation of additional insulation, removal and replacement of old insulation, and insulation installation in new construction. At Polk County Insulation, we provide all four types of insulation services.
For over 20 years, our family owned and operated company has been providing Polk County with the best in insulation services. We have helped homeowners in Mulberry, Florida and surrounding areas improve the energy efficiency of their property. Our fully insured and licensed company offers quality Energy Star® products and professional installation and removal of insulation.
You Have Options with New Insulation
Depending on the age of your home, you may be considering an insulation upgrade to provide greater comfort and energy efficiency. If that important decision is made, the next one is choosing a new insulation type that will work best. The good news is that there are many improvements to new insulation products, and you don’t have to settle for the standard fiberglass batt as the only choice. Asking questions of your insulation professionals about the different insulation types, as well as the ideal application, can help you get better results for your home.
We offer two options for residential insulation installation: batting insulation and blow-in insulation. These insulation services include both new construction and existing structures. We can increase the R-value of your insulation to the amounts recommended for optimal energy efficiency. We also provide crawl space insulation. We can add to the existing insulation or remove it and replace it. Give us a call for an inspection, so we can let you know just how much insulation you currently have, if it is in good shape, and whether or not you’d benefit from adding additional insulation or replacing what you have.
Insulation removal is another of our insulation services. Sometimes this is the best route to go when the current insulation is damaged by rodents or water. We can safely remove the insulation so it poses no danger to your family and dispose of it properly.
We offer free estimates on our competitively priced insulation services. You can count on getting superior service and workmanship. We aren’t happy unless you are 100% satisfied. Give us a call today to arrange your inspection and estimate.
- We have been providing excellent residential insulation services to Mulberry, FL and surrounding areas for more than twenty years. At Polk County Insulation, we have been providing excellent residential insulation services to Mulberry, FL and surrounding areas for more than twenty years. Our family-owned business was founded with a clear objective in mind—to provide high-quality […]Read More
- Not only are we Mulberry, FL’s pros at installing insulation, but we will also assess your home’s insulation R-values and advise you on whether they should be increased. There are two things of importance when having insulation installed in your home – one is that it is installed properly so it provides the intended insulation […]Read More
- We have been performing insulation removal in Mulberry and the rest of Polk County, FL for over 20 years. As annoying a job as insulation installation is, it is even worse when it comes time for insulation removal. Even the bravest of the DIY homeowners find this is a task for professionals, for good reason. […]Read More
- If you need insulation installation in Mulberry, FL, trust our professionals to get the job done for you. Did you know that at least 90% of homes in the USA are not insulated enough? Making sure your house is properly insulated will bring you significant savings in energy costs. It will also make it easier […]Read More
- For an insulation contractor in Mulberry, FL you can trust, contact us at Polk County Insulation. Choosing an insulation contractor to work on your home is an important decision. You want to make sure you find someone who will provide quality work with an assurance that your house will be well-insulated for years to come. […]Read More
- Our Mulberry, FL contractors can examine your attic and walls to determine your current R-value of house insulation and recommend whether you would benefit by increasing the amount. House insulation is made from a variety of materials and types that can be used in a number of areas to make your home more energy efficient. […]Read More
- Give us a call to set up your no-obligation free estimate for fiberglass insulation in Mulberry, FL. Did you know that fiberglass did not exist as it is now until the early 1930’s, and that came about as an accident? A researcher unintentionally came up with an easy way to make it and trademarked it […]Read More
- The right crawl space insulation can keep humidity and cold air out to reduce mold and increase your Mulberry, FL home’s energy efficiency. One common misconception is that crawl space insulation is not necessary, since a crawl space is not living space. But even if the floor is insulated from the crawl space beneath, your […]Read More
- Blow-in insulation is great for tight spaces like wall cavities and crawlspaces in your Mulberry, FL home. Blow-in insulation can be the best option to get insulation into places that are difficult to reach, such as wall cavities and crawl spaces. One of the best advantages of blow-in insulation is that it fills all the […]Read More
- At Polk County Insulation, we offer Energy Star® certified batting insulation that is efficient and safe for Mulberry properties. Batting insulation also goes by the name rolled insulation or blanket insulation. This is a flexible material generally made from fiberglass, although it is available in other materials, as well. These rolls come in widths designed […]Read More
- Enhancing your attic insulation can lower your utility bills and add value to your Mulberry, FL home. You can save hundreds of dollars a year in heating and cooling costs by upgrading your attic insulation. Since it is affordable to raise the R-value from as low as an R11 to as high as an R49, […]Read More