We provide both batting and blow-in insulation services in Plant City, FL.
Are you looking for insulation services in Plant City, FL? Look no further than Polk County Insulation. With our impeccable service record and long list of satisfied customers, you won’t be disappointed. Our priority is your comfort, and we want to make sure your needs are met. We will work with you to figure out what the best solution is for your budget and your property.
We provide both batting and blow-in insulation services. We can insulate new properties or existing buildings. With our blow-in insulation, we can easily insulate areas that are typically difficult to reach. This includes attics, crawl spaces, and wall cavities. Our screened and insured professionals will expertly install high-quality fiberglass insulation for you. All of our insulation products are Energy Star certified. This provides you with the added assurance that your insulation will be working for you to cut energy costs, conserve the earth’s resources, and create the most comfortable environment possible inside your structure. Our Owens Corning brand insulation comes with a guaranteed warrantee and is made of 99% natural materials.
We service both residential and commercial properties, and our products have been declared safe for use in all buildings, including schools. We are certified weatherization contractors and are fully licensed.
Our family-operated business has been serving the Polk County community for over twenty years. Our work is superior, and our knowledge & experience are difficult to compete with. For insulation services that are hard to beat in quality and price, contact us at Polk County Insulation today.
- By adding to existing residential insulation or installing new insulation, you can vastly reduce what you’re paying to heat and cool your Plant City, FL home. There are currently 46 million under-insulated homes in the U.S. However, adding batting insulation or blown insulation is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways of improving your […]Read More
- If you have had fire damage, water damage, or a rodent or pest infestation in your Plant City, FL home, you may need insulation removal & replacement. If you’re renovating or clearing out your attic, you may be thinking about insulation removal, as well. However, just because your attic’s insulation may be old or not […]Read More
- High insulation R-values in your Plant City, FL home will give you the best efficiency against conductive heat transfer. Insulation R-values are a measure of the effectiveness of insulation. The most important aspect of insulation is to keep your interior air conditioned to the temperature you want regardless of the temperature outside, and the insulation […]Read More
- Our contractors have both the skills and knowledge to properly consult with you and perform insulation installation in your Plant City, FL home. No matter what, home insulation is a necessary part of your Plant City, Florida home. Whether you’re starting with a new build or adding onto an existing build, you will want to […]Read More
- All of our Plant City, FL insulation contractors are properly licensed and insured to state regulations. Finding the right insulation contractor can be an important part of ensuring that your home is properly insulated. Without proper insulation, your home could be susceptible to air leaks, high energy costs, and mold. An insulation contractor will pick […]Read More
- If you’re unsure of that kind of house insulation to use for your Plant City, FL home, call us today. Picking the right type of house installation can be difficult when there are several different options on the market to choose from. Each type of house insulation has its own advantages. Rock or mineral wool […]Read More
- We offer Energy Star certified fiberglass insulation in Plant City, FL. Fiberglass insulation is a type of insulation commonly used in home walls, floors, and attics. Fiberglass is made of fibers of sand and recycled glass. It can be found in two physical formats: woven together into thick batts or left loose for blow-in insulation. […]Read More
- Energy experts today believe that crawl space insulation is particularly important to your Plant City, FL home’s energy efficiency. Although you may not think that you visit it often enough to warrant it, your crawl space is an ideal place to insulate. For the few times that you do enter your crawl space, having crawl […]Read More
- Blow-in insulation is perfect for areas of your Plant City, FL property that would otherwise be difficult to insulate. Are you looking for a way to cut down on your monthly energy bills? A quick answer that will actually help you save a lot of money over time is to make sure your home is […]Read More
- Batting insulation is one of the most affordable ways to insulate your Plant City, FL home against the outside air. One of the most common forms of home insulation is blanket insulation, also known as batting insulation. Batting insulation is typically composed of fiberglass and is one of the most affordable ways to insulate your […]Read More
- Attic insulation is a one-time project that will make a world of difference in your Plant City, FL home. If you are looking for an effective way to cut your energy costs, consider insulating your attic. Attic insulation is a one-time project that will make a world of difference in your home. You may find […]Read More