Batting insulation is one of the most affordable ways to insulate your Plant City, FL home against the outside air.
One of the most common forms of home insulation is blanket insulation, also known as batting insulation. Batting insulation is typically composed of fiberglass and is one of the most affordable ways to insulate your home against the outside air.
Batting insulation has many benefits over other home insulation options, including:
- Value: Because of its lower installed price for equivalent insulation performance, batting insulation is the most cost-effective option when compared to sprayed foam systems.
- Design Flexibility: Compared to other types of insulation, batting insulation can typically be installed in greater amounts in some sections, which can increase thermal performance and compensate for areas that get colder in the building’s structure. Standard widths and thicknesses of batting insulation are designed to fit between studs, rafters, and joists more easily than other types of insulation.
- Does Not Settle: Batting insulation maintains its R-Value over a greater period of time than other insulation options.
- Environmentally Friendly: Since batting insulation is made from a significant amount of recycled content and silica sand, which is considered to be a renewing resource, it is environmentally friendly.
- Availability: Batting insulation is widely available.
If you are building a new home, creating a home addition, or renovating a room in the Plant City, Florida area, you may want to consider batting insulation as your insulation of choice. At Polk County Insulation, we expertly install batting insulation and other forms of insulation, depending on your budget and specific needs. Call us today to speak with one of our expert contractors about what insulation options are best for your home.