We offer free estimates on our competitively priced insulation services in Davenport, FL.
Insulation services can be grouped into four categories: inspection of existing insulation, installation of additional insulation, removal and replacement of old insulation, and insulation installation in new construction. At Polk County Insulation, we provide all four types of insulation services.
For over 20 years, our family owned and operated company has been providing Polk County with the best in insulation services. We have helped homeowners in Davenport, Florida and surrounding areas improve the energy efficiency of their property. Our fully insured and licensed company offers quality Energy Star® products and professional installation and removal of insulation.
We offer two options for residential insulation installation: batting insulation and blow-in insulation. These insulation services include both new construction and existing structures. We can increase the R-value of your insulation to the amounts recommended for optimal energy efficiency. We also provide crawl space insulation. We can add to the existing insulation or remove it and replace it. Give us a call for an inspection, so we can let you know just how much insulation you currently have, if it is in good shape, and whether or not you’d benefit from adding additional insulation or replacing what you have.
Insulation removal is another of our insulation services. Sometimes this is the best route to go when the current insulation is damaged by rodents or water. We can safely remove the insulation so it poses no danger to your family and dispose of it properly.
We offer free estimates on our competitively priced insulation services. You can count on getting superior service and workmanship. We aren’t happy unless you are 100% satisfied. Give us a call today to arrange your inspection and estimate.
- While not for every home in Davenport, foam block cell insulation is an ideal option for large cavities that need to be sufficiently insulated. Foam block cell insulation is a unique type of insulation that offers homeowners like you many, many benefits. This type of insulation is a lightweight, rigid, plastic, closed cell material that […]Read More
- Give us a call to set up your no-obligation free estimate for fiberglass insulation in Davenport, FL. Did you know that fiberglass did not exist as it is now until the early 1930’s, and that came about as an accident? A researcher unintentionally came up with an easy way to make it and trademarked it […]Read More
- The right crawl space insulation can keep humidity and cold air out to reduce mold and increase your Davenport, FL home’s energy efficiency. One common misconception is that crawl space insulation is not necessary, since a crawl space is not living space. But even if the floor is insulated from the crawl space beneath, your […]Read More
- Acting as insulation, an air barrier, and vapor retarder, closed cell insulation provides a smooth, seamless installation process for quick and exceptional results in Davenport. The use of closed cell insulation to improve the energy efficiency of your home and its comfort is a viable option. Closed cell insulation offers homeowners a number of benefits, […]Read More
- Blow-in insulation is great for tight spaces like wall cavities and crawlspaces in your Davenport, FL home. Blow-in insulation can be the best option to get insulation into places that are difficult to reach, such as wall cavities and crawl spaces. One of the best advantages of blow-in insulation is that it fills all the […]Read More
- At Polk County Insulation, we offer Energy Star® certified batting insulation that is efficient and safe for Davenport properties. Batting insulation also goes by the name rolled insulation or blanket insulation. This is a flexible material generally made from fiberglass, although it is available in other materials, as well. These rolls come in widths designed […]Read More
- Enhancing your attic insulation can lower your utility bills and add value to your Davenport, FL home. You can save hundreds of dollars a year in heating and cooling costs by upgrading your attic insulation. Since it is affordable to raise the R-value from as low as an R11 to as high as an R49, […]Read More