Are you in the market for an experienced and reliable insulation contractor? It can be hard to find a contractor that is right for you. To help you in your discovery, here are 5 questions you should ask your prospective insulation contractor:
- Are You Licensed & Insured? First and foremost, you want to confirm that your prospective insulation contractor is licensed and insured. This will ensure that your contractor is knowledgeable and capable of completing your insulation services and is insured in the case of any unfortunate situation.
- Do You Provide a Warranty? Most organized insulation contractors have a clear warranty stated in writing. Not all companies provide an installation warranty, but there are a lot of product manufacturer warranties that you should be aware of in the case of poor product performance.
- What’s The Best Insulation For My Home? A reliable insulation contractor will generally give you a complimentary consultation and give their recommendation on what type of insulation is right for your home and works with your budget.
- How Do You Implement a Vapor Barrier & Ventilation? The vapor barrier and ventilation play a key role in the performance of your insulation. Ask your insulation contractor what their plan and timeline are for installing these systems or outsourcing them.
- Do You Have Any References? – It’s always a good idea to ask your prospective contractor for their references. This will give you a good idea of what their clients think of their work. Additionally, check out their reviews online and see what others’ experiences have been.
We hope these questions will help you find an insulation contractor that is right for you. If you have any questions regarding our insulation services, please contact us at Polk County Insulation today.