There are many options for insulation when a home is being built, but one of the more popular techniques for adding insulation to an existing home is blow-in insulation.
- Energy Efficiency: One of the benefits of blow-n insulation is that it’s very energy efficient. This is in part because of the tight fit it is able to achieve, but also because of the materials used. This efficiency will keep the home warmer during the winter and cooler during the summer, thus saving money on utility costs.
- Noise Reduction: Another benefit of blow-in insulation is that it reduces noise. This can be helpful at keeping the home insulated from outdoor noises, and it can also be used in interior walls to keep sounds in one room from being heard in another. Never again will you have to be annoyed by the music coming from your teenager’s room or have your baby wake up early from a nap because you dropped a pan in the kitchen.
- Environmentally Friendly: One of the things about blow-in insulation that many people like is that it is made out of recycled materials. This means you get the benefits of great insulation and can feel good about saving natural resources, as well.
- Moisture Reduction: One of the things that is damaging to insulation is moisture buildup, but with blow-in insulation, there is less chance of moisture accumulating in the cracks because it is able to fit tightly in any space.
- Easy Installation: The ease of installation into existing walls makes blow-in insulation a great option for existing homes, but it is also a great option when building a new home. Although the cost for the material itself is usually higher than traditional batt and roll insulation, the fact that it is faster to install can reduce labor costs, making the overall project cost less.
For blow-in insulation in Winter Haven FL, contact us at Polk County Insulation. You can trust us with all your insulation needs. Give us a call today.