Here are some of the key benefits of blow-in insulation so you can make the best choice for your home.
- It’s Tighter: Blow-in insulation fits snugly because it squeezes into all the tight spots that traditional insulation materials cannot possibly reach. Crevices and tight corners are completely sealed – not just the outer layer.
- It Keeps Moisture Out: Excess moisture can render insulation useless. Thanks to the tight fight, it helps keep moisture out, thereby protecting your home from other potentially expensive damage.
- It’s Energy-Efficient: The materials used to make blow-in insulation help keep Florida homes cooler in summer and warmer in winter. This translates to good things for your energy bill. Yours will start going down while your neighbors’ bills keep going up!
- It’s Eco-Friendly: Recycled materials are used in the manufacture of blow-in insulation. This means you are making your home a little greener in two ways: firstly, you’re saving natural resources, and secondly, you’re conserving energy.
- It’s Quieter: Blow-in insulation reduces noise between rooms much more than other materials. This is a great benefit if you have teenagers. When they play their music, you won’t have to ask them to turn the volume down because you won’t hear it!
At Polk County Insulation, we have been providing residential insulation services for the last 30 years in the Lakeland/Winter Haven areas. Whatever your needs are, we’ve got you covered! Our business is family owned and operated, and we hire only the best contractors, so you can be sure of top-quality work and feel comfortable with our employees in your home.